BACK OF THE HOUSE (BOH)
4929 S. Sepulveda Blvd
•Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes,
sanitizing surfaces, taking out trash etc.
• Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
• Comply with nutrition and sanitation guidelines
• Perform other kitchen duties as assigned
• Prepare simple recipes such as drinks, fruit salads, sandwiches , entrees etc.
• Prepare ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting etc.
• Label and stock all ingredients on shelves so they can be organized and easily accessible
• Proven experience
• Knowledge of health and safety rules in a kitchen
• Manual dexterity able to operate cutting tools and kitchen utensils
• A team player with good communication skills
• Patient with an ability to stay positive under pressure
• Very good physical condition and endurance
• Continuous (90-100%) Walking, standing, hand use, cash register.
• Frequent (60%-80%) Bending, neck flexion, twisting and lifting up to 25 lbs from shoulder to
shoulder, carrying up to 25-40 lbs up to 100 feet, pushing and pulling, fine manipulation, firm
grasping, reach above to below shoulder, key board.
• Occasional (50%) Squatting, climbing, kneeling, lifting up to 50 lbs from floor
to shoulder, gross manipulation.
• Seldom (1-30%) Sitting, climbing, and lifting up to 10-25 lbs from floor to above head, lifting 26-50 lbs from waist to above head, carrying up to 50 lbs up to 200 feet, 10 key.